IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
November 3-7, 2013 at Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
IROS 2013 will be held in Tokyo, Japan, during November 3-7, 2013. A new IROS begins in 2013. We can lead this unique and prestigious conference towards a new era of intelligent robots and systems to meet the needs of the changing times. --- IROS2013 New Horizon. Let us look beyond IROS.
- (2013.04.08) Due to change of the selection process of Best Student Paper Award, the nominees need not submit the Nomination Form. The Award Committee will review only nominees' papers and presentations.
- (2013.03.15) Information about the Best Student Paper Award Nominations is now open. Eligible students are encouraged to consider self nomination.
- (2013.03.13) Paper submission site opens until March 22 (23:59:59 US Pacific Time).
In order to avoid some troubles which will occur at the last minutes of submission, we are going to open the paper submission site until March 22nd due to increases in the number of submissions. You can submit your paper, video, tutorial / workshop proposal with a sufficient time, but we strongly recommend you to submit it at your earliest convenience.
- (2013.02.03) Call for contributions is updated. Please see the initial submission guideline, Video Session and proposal guideline for the Tutorials and Workshops.
- (2013.01.04) Information about the Organized session is updated.
- (2012.12.27) IROS2013 First call for papers is available to download.
- (2012.12.08) IROS2013 is pleased to launch its brand-new website. Overview of contributions and other pages are now available.
|Jan. 18, 2013
||Proposal for organized sessions due
|Feb. 1, 2013
||Notification of acceptance for organized sessions
|Mar. 22, 2013
||Deadline of full paper, video, tutorial / workshop proposal
|Apr. 30, 2013
||Notification of acceptance for tutorials / workshops
|Jul. 1, 2013
||Notification of acceptance for papers
|Jul. 31, 2013
||Deadline of final paper submission